Successful start-up management
The Innovation and Start-Up Centers for Biotechnology IZB in Martinsried and Weihenstephan offer start-up companies a creative environment in the top research area at the Martinsried campus, with excellent networks and high quality building infrastructures. The following services help your business progress faster:
- Flexibly designed, furnished offices and laboratory units (S1 and S2 standard) at fair prices.
- Laboratories equipped with fume hoods, cool rooms, VE water, air conditioning, emergency power, neutralization plant, access to gas cylinder and solvent storage rooms.
- Real estate management, house technician and caretaker on site
- Active location marketing (participating in trade fairs, media work, marketing support, internal magazine “IZB im Dialog”, events, e.g. monthly “IZBrunch“)
- Both locations possess the most up-to-date, equipped conference rooms.
Close contacts with venture capital companies simplify the financing of biotech companies.
Good contacts with sponsoring institutions.
- Guests to the Campus Martinsried can stay overnight at the IZB Residence “CAMPUS AT HOME” or live there over a longer time.
- The restaurants “SEVEN AND MORE” and the Cafe Freshmaker are available for breakfast, lunch, and evening meals, as well as for business events.
- The Faculty Club G2B (Gateway to Biotech) offers its members attractive premises high over the roof of the campus for briefings, discussions, and events.
- Childcare made easy: the children of the IZB companies can be enrolled at BioKids and BioKids2 (infant and pre-school kindergartens).
- Training for TAs in the chemistry college Elhardt on site makes it easier to recruit trained personnel for the IZB companies.